Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait...

My juicer was supposed to be here yesterday... my life changing journey was supposed to begin...yesterday...I'm still fat...today.  Why does it always seem that when we are going to do something...something REALLY difficult...the world throws up obstacles that make success seem like it's doomed to become inevitable failure.

My first thought after hearing that my juicer was delayed was to buy a large Meat Lover pizza and destroy it... 3,340 calories of depression blasting love; I made refrigerator kimchi and ate that instead...300 calories for a five cup serving of pseudo-slightly-winged-in-the-arm kinda depression bumping like.  Not my first choice, but I thought it best to at least try to stay on task.  I figure that if it took me twenty five years to get three hundred pounds overweight I can wait a couple of extra days to start fixing myself.

Thanks again to all of you that are being my support system... it sure does mean a lot to me.

Peace





No comments:

Post a Comment