Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Juicer is in Da Hizzouse!!

Well friends... the juicer is finally in my house!  Now I only have to wait until Friday to buy the 3.1 million pounds of produce that it takes to make 7 ounces of juice.  I am totally stoked about starting a new leg of my life's journey. 

I will be posting my before pictures and stats this Saturday... this is a huge step for me because I am really embarrassed about the way I look.  I wish my outside reflected the person I am on the inside, but it just doesn't.  This will hold me accountable... this and your posts!  Please leave me some comments!  I really need to feel that I am not alone in the world.  I have seen page views from Russia, Canada, South Korea, Ireland, the UK, Italy, and Germany... give me some awesome feedback!

The past is the past and my future is beginning anew.  I swear to the Almighty Himself that WHEN my goal is reached, I am going to Vegas!  I have never been to Sin City, and the bright lights seem to be an excellent way to celebrate!  One year (and two hundred and fifty pounds) from this Saturday I will buy anyone that introduces themselves to me at the Hard Rock Vegas a beer... light beer, of course! 

Thanks again for the views and the support.

Peace

 
 

4 comments:

  1. ROY!!! So excited for you!! I am rooting for you!
    Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Guess what? I went out and bought a juicer! What kind of juice have you made so far? We can swap recipes. :) Tomorrow will be my first attempt at using it. Anxiously waiting to hear how it's going. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just made my first batch! Mine was the Mean Green from fat sick and nearly dead...not as bad as I thought... very granny smith/gingery... tasty!
      My first attempt at the actual process sucked... I didn't open the spout!
      I'll pop some recipes on here when I try them! Keep in touch!
      ;)

      Delete