Sunday, July 8, 2012

One Week Until D-Day

I just watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead in jaw dropped wonder... my juicer will be here in one week.  I am currently at 487 pounds of UN-health, and my goal is to begin a journey of 60 days of change.  I would like this to be a tool for inspiration, hopefully for others, definitely for me.  My plan is to re-tune my body and lose 100 pounds... my springboard to the final goal of 300 pounds gone.
I will be posting all of my numbers (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.) Thursday.  After 60 days I will re-post them with, hopefully, an astonishing change.  Over the course of these next two months I will be sharing insights, recipes and probably bitching about not eating a LOT.  My family is not on board with this and I rarely get support from them in my weight loss endeavors.(probably because there have been so many failed attempts)  I could really use some support, so feel free to email me and leave comments with encouragement, recipes, words of wisdom, or just to say "You are a freaking idiot dude!"  At least I will know people are with me.
Well... Here's to my last week of normal, deep fried, preservative laden, convenience based, white bread, processed American food!

Peace

4 comments:

  1. Roy! Good to see you. I want you to know that I have your back! By putting your blog out there, it increases your accountability and increases the support you will receive. I tried to quit smoking - probably over ten times, with a failure every time. I have now been a nonsmoker for 5 1/2 years. YOU CAN DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Roy! Last time we talked we were both looking at sending in the videos. I understand about the lack of support. I have the same problem. I have applied for the show, flown to LA or driven to Portland, 6 times. I know how hard it is! Best of luck and I will be following you and like Nancy, I am with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Roy! Your sense of humor and spirit will help you - I think you are so awesome no matter what you weigh. Keep posting on FB when you update please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr. Roy! How is the journey? Just want to add my support and let you know how much I admire you! I hope all is well with you. You are worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete