Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Life is a batch... and then you diet!

My first batch is in the record books!  I made the Mean Green juice from the FSND movie.  It was tasty and quite refreshing!  I was really upset at the yield from my juicer... then I realized that I hadn't opened the juice spout.  Maybe I was having a little bit of a pre-day2 fog kinda thing going on.  I really have to get used to the different speeds on my juicer as well... do any of you have a Cuisinart?  Are there any base settings that will guarantee the most juice for the buck?  Please let me know...

Okay... my digi camera is on the fritz, so I can't post any before pics yet... just imagine Chris Farley at his heaviest... minus the drug habit.  My weight is 484.2lbs (aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!! as Charlie Brown would say).  My lipid panel will be posted early next week... hopefully with a photo.  Of me... not my lipids.

Thank you all again for the support and views...your help is making me feel that this is more than just a possible dream... you are helping me believe that this is a certainly achievable reality.

Peace



 







1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen an update in a couple days! Hope you are doing well! I am getting ready to work on my weightloss journey as well... I just need to bite the bullet and do it! Tell your family hello! :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete