Monday, July 9, 2012

T Minus 5 Days and Counting...

Five days until my juicer arrives and I begin the liquid therapy.  I can't sleep due to anxiety and a really cool thunderstorm... I absolutely love it when God puts on a show.  These warm nights and the rolling thunder take me back to my east coast days in the 70's; all we had to worry about was our GI Joe's and MEGO superhero dolls.  Those were the days.

I want to say thank you so much for the immediate outpouring of support from all of you who have either visited me here or posted on my Facebook page... it means a lot to know that the years haven't put a damper on the friendships we share... and it means a lot to know I'm not alone.

I'm going to post a picture every time I write something... a couple of before, during and afters, but mostly mean spirited stuff that denigrates fat people.  I know you are saying, "That is just so crazy and counterproductive!", but it's actually not.  We fat people are born of two schools and two schools only: brooding introvert that appears shy but eventually becomes a workplace shooter due to taunts and teasing or the jovial devil-may-care funny guy that usually is quick-witted and heavy on self deprecation.  I tend to be the latter as most of you know (and are now quietly thanking God for), so I tend to think the majority of obese people are also the latter.  I say, if you can't laugh at them, laugh with them... even if it hurts a lot.

Peace  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment